It’s time to get involved in Arlington’s future–the Arlington Green Party.
You can participate actively in Green Party affairs or simply discuss issues without committing to active involvement in the party. Either way, you are more than welcome to attend our monthly meetings held the first Wednesday of every month at Ballston Firehouse Station #2, at the corner of Wilson and George Mason Drive, about 1/2 mile from the Ballston Metro. Annual dues are $25 per year; seniors and students and unemployed persons pay a reduced membership fee.
In addition, we are always recruiting volunteers to help out on campaigns: As a volunteer you can:
- Speak out at public meetings.
- Research issues of concern to the Arlington community.
- Circulate petitions to help our candidates get on the ballot.
- Drop fliers at apartments or homes in your neighborhood.
- Help out with campaign and informational mailings.
- Poll watch on election day.
To become a member of the Arlington Green Party, fill out the form below, and then mail in your check for $25 (regular member, annual dues) or $10 if you are student, senior or unemployed.